Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, January 22, 2005

This goes out to my readers

Hello Everyone,

Yeah, I am writing for the second time in a row today. I am home alone and bored, Just trying to get over this damn cold. I swear to God that I get sick every month. Must be due to the intense hatred that I have for my telemarketing job.

Anyways, I don´t know how many readers I have. All that I know is that I am lucky if people leave their comments behind. That´s probably because AOL is stupid and only permits members to leave comments. But I did wanna take a few minutes to thank a few people that leave comments.

I would also like to say that I value all of my readers, and their opinions. Sometimes I am busy and can´t respond back. But I still appreciate it when people stop by and read or leave comments.

Anyways........................

Angela- You have been a faithful commentor on my journals for a while. I haven´t seen you around much lately and I miss the comments. Hopefully you´ll be back soon.

Resettozero- I have no idea who you are or what you are like, but thanks for stopping by and leaving comments once in a while. Do you have a journal? If not, maybe one day you´ll tell me a little bit about yourself.

Katie (snillums) - Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. You also have another username. I tried e-mailing you at both screennames but I was unsuccessful. It seems that we both have a huge passion for traveling and seeing the world. Hopefully you´ll continue to read my journal. Do you have a journal?

Jessie- Congrats on your new engagement. I stop by your journal once in a while, but I don´t always leave comments. I hope to see you around here once in a while.

And here is a shout out to the people I know personally...............

1.) Mom- I know that you read my journals whenever you get a chance and that means a lot to me.

2.) Chachi- I don´t know if you still read my journal, but I appreciate it when you do and leave comments. I hope you are doing well and that work is treating you better.

4.) Hapygirl- Oh Girl, I miss you. I hope that your job is getting better and that you are getting a raise. I hope that you are doing well and that we can hang out when I get back.

5.) Christina- Due to your busy work schedule and school I will bevery shocked if you read this. I really miss you and hope that your schedule isn´t wearing you out. We have a lot of catching up to do when I get back.

If I missed anyone, I am really sorry.

 

No comments: