Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another Saturday

Hello All,

OMG, well today is Saturday and I worked by myself as usual. I overworked myself, but I did very well. This upcoming week we finally have our regional happy hour where we get to eat junk food and drink beer and wine on the company's tab. Too bad I don't like beer or wine. But at least I love the junk food and pool.

Last week I had a serious talk with my boss. In a nutshell told him that I was unhappy working with him and working with him made me miserable. Of course I was very nice about how I worded things. I told him that the way he acts makes me feel like he doesn't like me in the office nor does he care. After all he wouldn't even hold a normal conversation with me, let alone say good morning to me. I told him that although he doesn't have to be my friend, I do at least want us to get along and at least talk to each other.After all, I am human. He said that he was very sorry and appologized and said that he doesn't dislike me. He's just going through personal shit and he wears his emotions on his sleeve. Now he is going out of his way to be nice to me, which I appreciate a lot. I hope it stays like that. The best way to get me to bust my ass for someone is to be nice to me. Simple as that.

Last night I watched "Wedding Date" with Debra Messing and Dermot Mulroney. I normally don't like mushy romantic movies, but I actually liked this one, even though it was kinda dumb. First of all, it was unreal. But, it was also funny and Dermot Mulroney is so friggin' hot. Watching him take his shirt off was simply divine :) But the message of the movie was wonderful. Mulroney's character said it best: " A woman's current love life is how she choses it to be. When you are really ready to let go of your issues, you will move on and find love." (or at least something to that effect.)

Anyways, enough for now. Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dermot Mulrooney.. seriously dreamy !!!! I have always thought he is hot! He is sooo devoted to his wife too for many many years! So he is hot and a great catch I guess 2! I'm going to have to check out that movie..:)

Anonymous said...

Good job for standing up and talking to your boss.

I am sure that he does appreciate your hard work, but some people have a hard time saying thank you or showing emotion to others.

I want to see wedding date, it sounds great.
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandy.....I´m Raphi (your cousine *smile*)
Today, oma and toni were here and we read your blog....We hope that you feel fine and that you don´t feel depressiv any longer .... (I know I can´t speak english very well but I really wanted to contact you)
so I registerted (??????) myself at AOL , that I can write comments to your "diary"-entries....
Oma said, she wants you to have a boyfriend.....trust me, I want one too *hihi* :)
So....I hope you have my e-mail adress.
write me a mail if you want to!

10000 kisses and hugs from RAPHI (from austria *hehe*)

ps.: it´s very difficult to read american english....we only talk BRITISH english at school.... :(

BUSSI

Anonymous said...

Always stand up for yourself.
Elisa

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to stand for what you believe would help the company.  I am glad you stood up to your boss.  Henry.