Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Last Night

Hello All,

Last night I had a blast. I went out to a Lebanese restaurant and sat outside. The street that the restaurant was on reminded me exactly of my street in Barcelona. The weather was nice so we had a nice dinner.

I had mint tea to drink and my main course was sea bass with a garlic and tomato sauce. For starters I had pita bread dipped in olive oil and oregano. I love the mediterranean diet.

Afterwards we went to the hookah lounge and I smoked the hookah. It's egyptian tobacco that's fruit flavored. I had apple flavor. While I was smoking I was listening to the Lebanese music. The tobacco made me feel a lightheaded and I had a bunch of laughs. I was having fun trying to blow out smoke and look good.

Then we got up and danced. Almost everyone there was Middle Eastern and the women just knew how to move. People take Arabic/bellydance for years and they still can't move right. These women were shaking their hips and shoulders to every beat. They just had it in their blood. And they were so pretty too.It inspired me to practice my dance moves more.

 And I loved watching the men dance with the women. They complemented each other real well. My date was Lebanese, so he had some really good moves too.

Anyways, that's enough for now. I worked today as usual. Trust me when I say that there is never a Saturday without drama. Today was no exception.

I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a nice time. Sounds like the perfect place to go on a date. Good for you.
Elisa