Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Happy time for a happy hour

Hello All,

Well, in my side of the world the weather was absolutely gorgeous. It was sunny and warm. It really put me in a good mood and lifted my spirits. It was spring/summer weather today and Thanksgiving is next week. I guess seasons don't mean anything anymore.

Today I went to my regional happy hour. There was a drawing for $500 gift certificates and two trips to Las Vegas. Unfortunately, I didn't win anything this time. But I have my fingers crossed for next time. But I did eat a lot of junk food.

On another note, I got a corportate account set up. I am also waiting for a commision check from the car I sold last month.

Anyways, that's all I have for today. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.
Elisa