Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving :)

Hello There My Little Marshmallows,


So today is Hump Day and tomorrow is Thursday. But since this is Thanksgiving week, I'm very busy and am going to visit family, I will save the Hump Day Hotness and the Thursday Thrust for next week. You could say that next week I will be back with a big bang ;)

I am planning on visiting family in Mendocino, CA by the coast. I am thankful for another Thanksgiving with my grandparents and my dad. I also miss my brother and we'll be riding up together.

My grandparents are the best, and my grandmother has been a huge influence in my life. I love her very much and cherish every holiday season that I get to spend with her. As cheesy as it may sound, this year I am grateful to be alive and spending it with loved ones.

Anyway, have a happy Thanksgiving, and be thankful for the blessings you do have.

22 comments:

LYN said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO! THANKS FOR ALWAYS MAKING ME SMILE!!

Candice said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Have a wonderful time with your loved ones.

Big Mark 243 said...

And you enjoy your fam and Thanksgiving as well ... thank you for your wishes!

Frequent Traveler said...

Drive safe and have a great time with your grandparents, Senorita !

Tom Bailey said...

Being grateful to be alive is a huge thing to be grateful for - it is perfect that you see things that way.

Enjoy your time with your family.

Best regards

Unknown said...

have a great trip...and a happy thanksgiving!

Danielle said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Big City Dad said...

Happy Thanksgiving Senorita! Have fun!!!

Liam said...

Well thank you. I hope you have a fabulous time with your family. Happy thanksgiving to you too.

MindyMom said...

Have a great Thanksgiving!

The Girl With The Mousy Hair said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all those that celebrate it and I hope you have the best time with your friends and family.

Cathy said...

Family, yes. You'll enjoy them, oh sweet muse of life and dance. I bring you sincere wishes for a day of thanks and wine.

Ileana said...

Sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving Day plan! Your grandparents sound awesome! Enjoy every minute with them and I'll catch you next week!

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

Drive safely! Hope you and Patrick have a great trip and have lots of yummy food :)

Paul Nichols said...

Sorry I'm late. Please have a great and happy Thanksgiving with your grandparents.

Anonymous said...

just discovered your blog, love it, very colorful, looks like i've got some back-reading to do

ht!

Jimmy's Journal said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Jimmy

Deine Mutter said...

Happy Thanksgiving my dear! Enjoy! Enjoy life every moment!

Lots of love!

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

God loves you and sends his love.

PorkStar said...

happy thanksgiving
eat lots of pork!

: )

Shelly Rayedeane said...

Destiny is calling you darling.

You don't have to be afraid.

I've got your back.

natalie said...

huggggggggggggggggggggs
sweetpea!
:):)
natalie
Lurkynat