Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Just Babble

Good Morning My Little Pancakes !

So I started my new photoblog, and thanks to those who stopped by. Me love you long time !
Here is the link for you little breakfasts.........

San Jose Senorita

In a few weeks my friend Serg will be visiting and we are going to go be little tourist whores in San Francisco. San Francisco is one of those places that is nice to go to, and I usually reserve for when there is a holiday party, when I have a job interview, or when someone is coming from out of town and I want to play host.

But I am looking forward to going sight seeing and getting as lost as the foreigners. The last time I played tourist in San Francisco was when my aunt and cousins came from Austria in 2007. We walked everywhere. You really can't outwalk a European. We walked from China Town to Lomard Street to Ghiradelli Square, to some houses by the beach and through those neighborhoods all the way to the Golden Gate Bridge and then back to the hotel. But we were all begging for a break, so we ended up riding MUNI for three blocks. I can't stand the bus in SF. Thank God for the train.

I don't have too much else to share today, but I am going to have another massage.

I think I should think about going for a run now.

Love, hugs, kisses and Chocolates,

Senorita

9 comments:

Liam said...

Another massage. Now we're talking.

Deine Mutter said...

Very nice blog, your photo blog! Love it! Keep it up my dear....
....oh, and how I wish I was flat like a pancake..lol

Bussi Bussi!

Organic Meatbag said...

Massage...mmmmmmm....can I live vicariously through your massage? Hehehehe..

Unknown said...

HOW FUN!

Shelly Rayedeane said...

I love your babble. Lol.

I'm thinking about going for a run too today. Have a wonderful day!

dadshouse said...

I like how you reserve SF visits for job interviews. Have fun with your friend when he visits!

Scarlet said...

I want to get lost in San Francisco one day. I've only heard wonderful things about it, especially how wonderful the food is. Hope you and your friend have the time of your lives!!

Now it's time to check out your photoblog...and btw, I shut my blog down temporarily trying to shoo a couple of people away. If that doesn't work, I'll start a new one and you can start visiting me again. :)

E-mail me if you want: ilyzu1216@yahoo.com.

MindyMom said...

SF is definitely one of my fav cities! In my other life, I live there. ;)

Liam said...

Hey Scarlet! What's up with your Blog?