Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Election Day.................

Hello Everyone,

Today is my first election day abroad. And I am sad. I am really sad that I missed my opportunity to vote, because this election is very important and every vote counts.

I am a little sad because even if I could vote, I really wouldn´t wanna vote for either. And I won´t `be happy with either winning candidate. I hope that you all make your vote count. And unlike me, I hope that you have a stronger preference over one of the candidates. Because I don´t like feeling like this.

I am also wishing that this day will pass because I am tired of people throwing in their 2 cents on Bush. I friggin´get it !!! I don´t like him either all that much either, okay ??? But just because I am American doesn´t mean that I wanna hear it ALL THE TIME. I didn´t care the first couple of times. Now I am annoyed. Sheesh.

I expected to see people glued to the TVs in the bars to get updates on the elections, but instead there is a huge soccer match going on. Haha. Barca against Milan. My roommate should be glued right about now to the TV hoping that Barca wins. Haha. Suckers.

Anyways, gotta go. I am in a nasty ass internet cafe and the keyboard is so dirty. Yuck. I am surprised that fleas aren´t jumping out at me.

Ciao for now.

 

 

 

No comments: