Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, November 29, 2004

More Ramblings ! And tommorow is my Birthday :)

Hello there my lovelies.............

I intended to write this journal entry a while ago, but AOL wouldn´t let me. Each time I tried to write an entry, it magically coughed up some little error that shut down the page. I was really irritated. Excuse my French si vous plait, but AOL really sucks balls. And although I use AOL journals to type my blog, it is pretty limited in my point of view. Okay, enough about that..........

Although it is sunny here in Barcelona, it very very cold.  And my roommate and I are too cheap to turn on the darn heater even though we have it and don´t have to suffer from the cold weather.

What really stinks is getting up in the morning. My bed is so nice and warm and my room is so cold. Sometimes I have to use the bathroom and the toilet seat is too cold !!!!! That really wakes me up.

What else.......... Ah yes ! I was supposed to get paid by one of my students over the weekend. But she told me that she didn´t have the money and that she would do it the next weekend. She also canceled class the next day because she was having some problems. I don´t know what I am gonna do if she doesn´t pay me. I travel about an hour each way to get to her house during the weekend. Plus I teach her at a reduced rate because she was my first student. And she knows that I really need the money. She is a really nice woman and I always love going over because she is a wonderful student and she invites me for lunch. But I still need to get paid.

I guess that if she doesn´t pay I just will forget the whole thing and never go back, because in my opinion that´s kinda like stealing from me.Because ya know, I do depend on the money, and I wasn´t asking for charity. She was the one that called me up and asked me to teach her.

 Now I always tell my students that I get paid by the hour that same day. All the worrying about getting paid is just not worth it. If I don´t get paid next weekend, I will be out by about 100 Euros which is a lot of money for me, but it isn´t the end of the world. I will keep ya posted.

And tommorow is my birthday. I hope that I won´t be stuck here at home doing nothing. How sad would that be. I will be 24. I remember turning 21. That felt like yesterday. And now the time just flies by very fast. I didn´t think that I would be celebrating my 24th birthday in Barcelona. But here I am.

Anyways, I am gonna go to bed now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta do what it says in the card. Got it? : )
Happy Birthday,
Angela