Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, November 3, 2004

Little things that make me happy :)

Hello there my lovelies..........................

Yesterday I bought my first bottle of alcohol for myself. I almost felt like a teenager going behind my parent´s back. Haha. I am almost 24 and this is my first. It´s about friggin´time.

To be more specific, I bought a Bailey´s Irish Creme ( I doubt I even wrote it correctly). That is some good stuff, especially over ice. I will save it for when I had a rough day and I want to chill out on the balcony. We have a nice view in our apartment. I don´t like to have a lot, but a few swigs sure feels nice going down.

You wanna know something else ? I finally had enough money to buy a friggin´ hair dryer. I haven´t blow-dried my hair for over 3 months. For three months my hair was frizzy and course. I finally dried it a couple of days ago and it´s back to being straight and smooth. What a nice feeling. Back in the states I wouldn´t have thought twice about buying a simple hair dryer. Here I was wishing and hoping for the day to arrive that I could buy one.

This Friday my coworker invited us all over to his house for some drinks. I thought that was cool. I like my coworkers. It´s also always cool to chat it up with other English speakers once in a while. He lives near the beach, so I am kinda excited to go.

Oh yeah, and Bush won. People here HATE him. I´ve talked to a lot of people here and there hasn´t been ANYONE that´s in favor of Bush. I will be hearing about this for a while. In fact when I am in public, I hear a lot of people talking about the election results. Back in CA no one liked him either. Where are all the people in favor of him ? 

Anyways, better go. Ciao.

 

 

 

 

No comments: