Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, November 9, 2004

I am very annoyed right now

Hello Everyone,

If you are in a bubbly, perky mood right now, I am sorry. I am not trying to rain on any parade but I am just feeling downright irritated. And I am gonna vent right now.

I am tired. I work very hard during the week, and the days go by so fast here. I spend over half my pay the first day of the month to cover rent and food. Then I usually end up with almost very little food by the end of the month. I am so sick of feeling like a poor student.

I am so sick of working my ass off for so little pay. And I friggin´ hate my job. I am sick of calling strangers only to get shut down 99% of the time.

I am a little desperate for money right now. I am looking for new English students and I found two people so far. However one of them is kinda jerking me around. And that is kinda why I am not in a pleaseant mood right now. Normally I would tell that person to fuck off. But because I need money right now I am kinda willing to put up with shit as long as I get paid in the end.

This month was a little better. I was able to buy new shoes, a sweater and a coat for the cold weather as well as a new metro pass. But I hope that I have enough money to buy food for the rest of the month.

I really worry about my future. I hope to God that down the road I won´t have to worry about food and clothing like I do now.

What else ? Yes, I hate the men in my office. While I was making coffee one of the guys there who looks like he survived a shipwreck decided to make fun of me and my coffee drinking habits. (I put a lot of sugar in my coffee). I came so close to blowing up at him and pointing out his alcohol habits. There are so many comebacks that I have stored away, but I never use them.

I also sit close to one of the most sexist pigs I have ever met in my life. Last week I heard him tell a client that women are just snakes with tits. And there is absolutely nothing I can do about it because I am in Spain and not the US. I am not legally working.

People, if you ever get a call over the phone to invest, don´t respond. These people are so dishonest and twisted. I will never look at a stockbroker/ Financial analyst/ Financial advisor the same EVER. 

Here´s what I think about it all. You´re better off just throwing darts at the Wall Street Journal. And you save yourself the comission fees. Or if you took a finance class you can calculate all the financial equations and come to your own conclusions.

Anyways, I am gonna have a nice little glass of Baileys.

Ciao.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's a bad day for our girl in Spain. You're learning a lot about handling money. But I hope you don't fall in love with a poor guy and make a career out of poverty. No man is worth it. Keep that in mind, okay?

Angela