Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, November 19, 2004

I am so stressed out right now

Hello everyone,

I am here today to vent my frustrations. So if you are in a happy mood right now, I wouldn´t wanna bust your little happy bubble.

I missed work today because I am very stressed. I just did not wanna have to make calls all day feeling like this, especially when I would rather be using the day to try to fix my problems. I know that I lost a day´s pay, but it was kinda worth it. I missed out on 40 € but whatever.

At least I got to talk to my roommate´s mother. I really like her. She came over today to bring stuff for my roommate and found me in bed. She helped me change the bedsheets (something I´ve been meaning to do forever) and brought me some grapes. She also talked to me a little while and invited me over for lunch. So I went over with my roommate. She is a very good cook and she stuffed me. I had lentil soup with sausage. And then she made me hot chocolate for desert and opened up a fresh new box of chocolates in the shape of seashells. I feel a lot better now.

Anyways,  I have been having problems with my student loans, and it is no little thing either. I kinda got screwed a little. It´s a long story. But thanks to my marketing professor who submitted my grade late, this all got started. I am a little mad at him right now. Plus the loan officer that I was in contact with earlier this summer left the company, leaving all my e-mails and inquiries unanswered. I had no idea who to contact for the past couple of months.

Of course this is all a little of my fault too. If I had just got on this earlier, I wouldn´t be in this mess right now. Well maybe I would, but I wouldn´t be this stressed.

And now my grace period is almost over and I gotta work fast to get permission to enter in forbearance. Because there is just no way in hell that I can start to pay all this off now.

So,  according to my situation right now, it looks like the money in my US accounts to pay my monthly bills back home will disappear a lot faster than I had anticipated.

And this means that I will be on a plane back home very soon unless I somehow find a high paying job or receive money for my birthday (both of which I am not expecting)

And although I have been missing home during my stay here and have cried a lot, I am just now starting to get used to living here and earning enough to stay here. Things are just starting to slowly happen for me here. And now this comes along.

Oh well. God sure has a sense of humor. I really hope that I can end up staying here a little longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will. I don't know why I know that but I do.
Angela