Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, November 7, 2004

Hello Everyone,

I just gotta say that I am soooooooo tired. I sure had a lot of fun last night. I went to a bar on the mountains ( Mt. Tibidabo) Very nice. I haven´t danced to hip hop since I was in the states so I let loose a little on the dance floor that they had. Then we went to another club on another mountain (Mont Juic) and danced some more. The club there was very expensive and NOT worth the money. Plus it was way too crowded. It was so crowded that it was impossible to dance. And people were smoking. So it really wasn´t all that good. We were so scrunched in on that floor that my arm got grazed by a cigarette. That hurt. My eyes also hurt because everyone around me was smoking and we were packed indoors.

 However I did have some fun because there were muscular male dancers on stage. And later my friend and I ended up going upstairs to the hip hop room to dance to hip hop, and there was a little space for me to dance. So not all was lost.

I went with my friend and I hope he calls me next weekend to go out. Sure beat staying at home all night. I better make sure that I go to bed at a decent hour. I got home at 5am and had to get up at 10am to teach English. I do not wanna feel like this tommorow at work.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you play, you gotta pay. : )  Great you had some fun. Now sleep! : )

Angela