Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

More happenings in Barcelona..................

Hello there my lovelies......................

Today I had an interesting morning. The metro kinda stopped for no apparent reason today and I had to walk my ass the rest of the way to work. It was funny because I was waiting for the metro doors to close, but they never did. I was standing and waiting for the metro to leave for about 10 minutes. Haha.

Luckily I was only one stop away from my usual stop, but still. It was a looooooong walk. And it is cold right now. But, I wasn´t too upset because it was a nice walk. Barcelona really is a beautiful place. I was almost tempted to just ditch work and walk around the city all day.

The taxi drivers were also on strike today, so it was hard to catch a taxi this morning. Most of the other guys in the office rely on the taxi so it took them a couple hours to catch a taxi. It was funny watching them all stumble in late.

We had a new guy that started at work today. But he left the same day. Haha. Usually people leave after 2 days because they are fed up. He didn´t even last the day. I think that he was mad because my bosses wouldn´t give him a contract. Then my bosses tried to cover up why he left. They tried to convince us that they let him go, when in fact he was the one that left. Whatever. They think I am dumb. I like that. That way they don´t question me. According to them I am just dumb, naive and happy.

If you know me personally, you already know that I can be ditzy. And sometimes I come off as dumb. I don´t seem like a threatening person at all physically or mentally. I think that this trait will get me far in the business world with my competitors.

On another note I ate a lot of junk food today, and I feel a million times fatter. I ate cookies, ice cream, Burger King, chips............ I don´t regret it. It really felt good for once. However, I will be more careful and eat healthier. Because ya know, I don´t have enough money to buy new clothes to fit a fatter ass.

And................. I went to the movies today with a friend to see The Door in the Floor with Kim Basinger. It was kinda sad, and I was really hoping to see a movie that could make me laugh. But, it was the only movie playing that we didn´t have to wait 2 hours for. But I still enjoyed it. It is an American movie so it reminded me a lot of my old life back in the good old U S of A.

I am kinda tired right now. My job really drains me. However, not all is lost. I have soooo many funny stories to tell. The time here passes by way too fast. I am happy that the time at work goes by fast, but I wish I had more time to enjoy the time I have after work.

Anywho, I better go to bed now. Nite Nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Knock off the junk food. You're too young to be plying yourself with comfort food like the old ladies......LOL!

Angela