Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, November 20, 2004

A Magical Moment in Barcelona

Hello there my lovelies.................

Well, last night I went to La Paloma to see Natacha Atlas on her Hope Tour. There was another singer there too, but he sucked. He looked like a monkey on stage, and I was just praying for him to get off the stage so that I could see Natacha.

People in the club loved Natacha. She looks like she gained some weight, and it seemed like she was tired at first. But she seemed to get more into it as people continued to cheer her on. Nevertheless, she was still very beautiful and I was glad that I went to see her, even though I had to endure the other horrible singer. She has such a beautiful voice.

She also bellydanced a little and I loved that so much. I was right in front of the stage so while she was dancing she was looking directly at me and smiling for a couple of seconds.

I listen to her music all the time and I used to dance and perform to her music. I never thought that I would have the opportunity to see her in the flesh. And I don´t think that she would have ever made her way to my city in California. So I thought this was a wonderful way to spend a Friday night.

My roommate went with me too, and like me he hated the other singer. Although he liked Natacha Atlas, he didn´t like her as much as I did. Oh well. At least I tried to warn him.

Well folks, that is all for today. Maybe I will have some interesting tidbits to share tommorow.

Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. : )

Angela