Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, November 5, 2004

This is dedicated to all you animal lovers out there....

Hello there my lovelies.................

After work today I took a nice long stroll down La Rambla, one of Barcelona ´s most visited spots. It´s really close to my job. On La Rambla lots of animals are sold.

You can see a variety of beautiful little birdies as well as bunnies, little turtles and fish. And they are really cheap. I would love to lave a little birdie sing to me every morning. But my roommate wouldn´t allow it. And besides, cleaning up birdshit is not my cup of tea either.

It´s sad because the animals are all squished together in the cages. But they are still really cute. I watched the little birdies chirp. There were like about 4 or 5 birdies next to each other on a branch chirping.

Then there were the bunnies. One of them looked like a little fat Easter Bunny with it´s long ears drooped to each side. And it was so cute. It was fuzzy and wriggling its nose. It was cleaning it´s face with its paws.

And once on my walk to work, I saw a bunch of green exotic birds eating on the grass. They looked like wild parrots. Before then I had never seen birds like that out of a cage. It was such a Kodak moment.

And did you know that there are wild pigs here in Barcelona ? Yeah, that´s right. Sometimes you can catch them on the street with the rest pf us humans. I never saw one yet, but I think that the wild pig population in the city is slowly.

Yes, this is a truly interesing city.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I also saw in an entry below that you missed me. I missed you too. : )

Angela