Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, November 4, 2004

My WOW.

Hello Everyone,

How are ya ? Hope all is well with you. And now, on to my thoughts or WOW (words of wisdom) for the day. ;)

Have you ever heard of a custard apple ? I never heard of it until I came here. My roommate eats them. Very good stuff. I don´t think they sell it back in the US. It is a soft fruit that you tear into two with your hands. Then you eat the fruit off the seeds and spit out the seeds. 

And today one of my coworkers is sent out investment information to a guy named Mike Hunt. You may think the name is harmless upon reading it, but just say it out loud kinda fast and see the different reactions you will get in the room. Go on, I dare you. Haha. When I heard him repeat the name, I almost fell out of my chair in a fit of laughter.

One of the financial advisors will have to call him back in a couple of weeks and do some followup. I just pray that I will be there when he has to say ¨Yes, I want to speak to Mike Hunt please.¨

What else ? I just spent a lot of money going to Carrefour, which is like the Walmart of Spain. There were a lot of discounts going on. I went with my roommate and his mom of course. I stocked up on lots of food as well as soap and shampoo. So, if I am too broke to do anything, at least I will be clean and fed.

Okay, nothing more to say today. Angela, I miss your comments. Come back soon, please :)

Ciao.

No comments: