Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 25, 2005

Another beginning of the week.....

Hello,

Well, I didn´t choose a mood from above because they don´t have it. My mood right now is: I don´t care.

First of all the weather right now is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. I think it will be getting hotter from now on and then I can finally swim in the ocean.

My English class never happened. When I called his phone he wasn´t there. I couldn´t call him again because I was at work and he never called me back. So there was no class or extra money for me today. So typical here.

I am still working on trying to get a contract but it´s going nowhere. Yeah, I am getting calls and applying to different places but I am still where I have always been. Once people find out I don't have EU papers they don´t want to continue the conversation. And although I am still trying I really don´t care anymore. I am gonna start enjoying the weather here and getting out every weekend. If things don´t happen there is nothing I can really do.

Anyways, gotta go. Ciao.

No comments: