Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

My Latest Options..........

Hello,

1.) Well, I had an interview at the bar today. I may or may not get a contract. The owner is going to talk to his lawyers. I will find out what he thinks on Thursday.

2.) I am also going to ask my boss at work again if he will help me out and offer me a contract. I should find out sometime this week.

3.) I also called an English language business school and they may or may not contract me.

I think that numbers 1 and 2 are realistic. I think that the third is out of the question. I will post the results when I find out.

I have till next Friday to get a contract and hand in all my paperwork if I wanna get legal. Will I get it or now? Who knows?

I will know my answer in about 10 days.

No comments: