Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Thursday, April 14, 2005

So so so so annoyed

Hello Everyone,

First off, I am typing this entry in italics because I can´t figure out how to turn it off.

Sorry, I am here to vent. If you don´t like the fact that I am not positive today, then don´t read. I don´t care.

I am actively trying to get papers and teach English to private students. But over 85% of the time and I shit you not, my plans get messed up. I just can´t take it anymore. I try so hard. And nothing I do is working. And I have people telling me that I should keep trying and that I should try harder. Yeah? Ya think ? No shit, Sherlock !! That´s what I´ve been doing all this time. Duh.

I have been trying to call the immigrations office today to finally find out all of the requirements to get legal working papers and the line was busy the whole day.

I called the woman at my dream job and told her that I fit all of the requirements to get working papers and if that she gives me a contract for 6 months then I can legally work at the company. I told her that she can cancel the contract of she doesn´t like me.  She told me that she still couldn´t help me. No matter what I said. I understand, it´s a little more complicated than I thought.

To get papers I have to submit proof of my clean criminal record. I applied in January and I am still waiting. I keep trying to call the FBI but the lines are either busy or people are in meetings. It´s been over three months.

I keep applying online for new jobs but no one is calling me back.

I keep making arrangements to teach English to about 3 different students a week and I am lucky if I teach one. I kid you not. People end up canceling on me at the last minute.

Anyways, I am done venting and I feel a little better. I am gonna go and get ready for work tommorow.

No comments: