Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Hello All,

I have a Spanish class in a few minutes and I feel so lazy. But I will go because I really need to improve my grammar.

The death of the Pope touched me in ways that I didn´t expect. So many followers and people of different faiths are coming to celebrate the man he was. I don´t agree with all his issues, but we ceratinly could have had worse. I think that people of different religions should come together and not be separated by their particular views on God. So many people are in the Vatican City right now. So many young people were touched by him. I saw an article in the paper today where the people in the Vatican advised young people to stay at home and watch this on TV instead of coming in person to see the pope. I wondered why they targeted the message at only young people ? I didn't think that was very fair.

Anyways, better go to class.

No comments: