Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Little Update from Last Entry

Hello Everyone,

Last time since I updated some things have happened..............

1.) I finally got my proof of criminal free record mailed to me from the FBI. I waited for over three months. I need this to be able to apply for legal working papers.

2.) I finally spoke to the man at the foreigner´s office. The lines are usually always busy but this time I got through. He was absolutely no help. Not only was he rude but he told me the wrong info. He barely would let me finish my sentences. These people are rude to everyone, unless of course you can speak Catalan.

3.) I called my family in Austria to see if there is anyway that I could get permission to work in Austria. There is nothing that they can really do for me, and they are not all that willing to help anyways.

4.) My boss told me that he would ask his lawyers about giving me a working contract. They are seeing what they can do to help without breaking any laws, which in short is not much at all.

This has not been easy at all. I ALMOST meet the requirements to get papers, but of course almost is still not good enough.

I have had enough of all this. It is so frustrating. I have had a strong feeling since January that I will somehow end up getting my papers. And time is running out and everything I try doesn´t work out. Things just aren´t working out. No matter what I try there is always someone telling me "no". People keep on working hard when they see results. Except here I haven´t been seeing any results. And I don´t even really know if I am getting any closer.

I was supposed to go to Cadaques today but I missed the bus today. I couldn´t believe it. I thought that the bus left at 11:15 when it really left at 11am. I misread the ticket. So I changed the ticket for tommorow and I will make sure that I get up early enough. I ended up going shopping instead.

I am gonna go look for cheap plane tickets to Italy now. Ciao.

No comments: