Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 4, 2005

Hello,

Well, I just got done taking a little Spanish exam. Reminds me of my days at the university. Normal Spanish classes will resume on Wednesday. My Spanish speaking skills have improved a lot since I came here, but my writing skills are still una buta mierda.

I came here to the internet hoping that my friends of parents would be signed on so that I could chat a little. But NO ONE is signed on. Such luck.

I saw the Pope's body on TV and I have been thinking a lot about it lately. Seeing his body on TV made me realize that we all have our time, and that life is short. He looked like he was sleeping, but I still felt like he was still in the room. But no matter how loud someone shouts or how hard someone shakes him he won't respond. He's dead. His soul is gone. I fear the day that I have to go to a family funeral and face the same thing with a loved one. I know what I am saying sounds so silly, but I am young and still don't understand death, and I don't want to but it's a part of life.

Anyways, April is moving along and it is still a little chilly outside. I am waiting for warmer weather to arrive.

I have boy drama but I will leave that for another day: Boy do I have a lot to write about that.

Ciao.

No comments: