Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, April 11, 2005

Gripes of the week.

Hello All,

Back into the daily grind of things. Spanish lessons, work and teaching English. I am really irritated right now because I got canceled on 3 times last week by my students. People here are NOT that serious about learning English. One guy completely stood me up. Another canceled a couple of days before, and the latest guy canceled when I asked him. Meaning that if I never asked him, I woulda found out at the last minute. I am so sick of this shit. I used to put in a lot of energy into planning lessons. Not anymore. I don´t need this. Another reason I am looking forward to going home. I can get a legal job. For Christ´s sakes.

I also went to the doctors office today and I am fine and dandy. Just need to get blood taken again. I have to be there at 7:30 in the morning to do it. I am gonna have to wake up so early for that. Yuck. Anyways, gotta go back to my Spanish class. Ciao.

No comments: