Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Weekend

Hello,

This weekend was fun. I went out Friday night with my roommate and her friend. He always goes out and showed us some good places. We went to a couple of bars and a nightclub. It was fun and I got to talk to a lot of people. I haven´t been out like that since November. We left the house around 1am and got back around 6am. I slept till 4 in the afternoon. I spent more money than I would have liked but it was worth it.

The thing I don´t like is the smoke. In California it is illegal to smoke in bars and clubs. Here it´s not. So going on the dance floor was awful. My eyes and throat hurt. But I still managed to dance and have fun. I talked to a couple of guys in Spanish. After a while I was tired and sat down. Then I pretended not to know any Spanish so I would be left alone. But some guy spoke to me in English even though it was bad, so I talked to him. Gotta say that the bouncer was cute and really buffed. Got to talk to him for a while too. While I was trying to get fresh air he directed me to a fan. Really nice guy.

Today I went with my roommate and we went for a long walk down to the beach and to a restaurant. Although it is still a little chilly and windy, the weather was beautiful and the sun was shining. The restaurant was good. Before the main meal I had grilled artichokes with garlic in the middle. Oh God, was that yummy.

This weekend was nice, but I am missing home a lot. I can´t help it. I still think about the states a lot. Oh well, what can ya do ?

Anyways I gotta get ready for work tommorow. Ciao.

No comments: