Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This sucks.

Hello Everyone,

So.....................

1.) My boss at work won´t help me out and give me a contract. His business is dirty so of course he doesn´t wanna expose the company and he very tactfully told me that it wasn´t worth it for him to help me due to my position. I am a telemarketer. I can understand. Business is business. But to his credit he did consult an immigration lawyer and he told me exactly what I need to be able to work for him under a contract. I don´t quite meet all the requirements and he would have to kinda go out on a limb to help me. And he won´t.

2.) I called the English school and they won´t give me a contract either.

3.) I still have to call the owner of the restaurant after work tomorrow to see if he´ll be willing to give me a contract.

4.) I will ask another restaurant owner across the street if he would be willing to hire me.

5.) A coworker told me a name of a good immigration lawyer that might be able to help me and he told me he´d lend me the money. But the truth is without a contract from a business that´s willing to hire me there is nothing I can do. This much I know at least.

I am running out of money to be able to pay my bills back in the states and stay here. I will call tommorow. Tommorow is really my last hope so far.

If things don´t work out I will either go home in July or maybe pack up and move to Madrid. Here I have to speak Catalan to apply to most jobs. And I am kinda sick of how the Catalans here treat foreigners.

I have three words to say: Fuck this shit. I am so tired of this fucking shit. No one is willing to give me an opportunity. How many more times do I have to hear no ? This is absurd. I don´t know what to do anymore. I guess I could get married, but I would rather go home. The guy offering wants to be more than my friend and won´t leave me alone. I would rather be banned forever from coming back here than to be legally bound to him.

Anyways, I am not gonna appologize for my vulgar language here on my journal any longer. So sorry, if I offended anyone but consider this fair warning.  If it offends, don´t read.

Well, I am gonna go home now. Ciao.

No comments: