Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

This just doesn´t stop

Hello,

So, yesterday I went to the restaurant where the owner said that he might give me a contract. When he interviewed me he seemed like a nice guy. Plus he said that he urgently needed another waitress.

I waited for about two hours for him to see us. Instead he sends a bitchy woman to tell us that there is nothing that they can do for us. She told us that they already have 2 waitresses and that they don´t need another which was a lie. The owner couldn´t   even tell me himself. So we catch the owner on the way out and he says that there is nothing that he can do. He said that he would be back in an hour to discuss it. We waited another hour. He didn´t come back. So I left.

David told me that he has an uncle that owns a restaurant that may be able to help me. He was convinced that his uncle could help me and he told me to meet him today after work. So I rushed around town to get ready to meet his uncle. When I called him, he told me that his uncle was unwilling to help and that there was nothing he could do.

I am going to hand in my resumes to 2 different restaurants tommorow that may be able to help me out. Of course I have to take time off work to do that.

I am tired. Tommorow is really my last chance.

No comments: