Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Random things I did or didn´t do

(X) smoked a cigarette First and last one when I was 10
( ) smoked a cigar
( ) made out with a member of the same sex
( ) been in love
( ) been dumped
(
X) stolen When I was about 8 yrs old at Nob Hill
( X) been fired
( ) been in a fight
( ) snuck out of my parent's house
(X) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) been arrested
( ) made out with a stranger
(X) gone on a blind date
(X) lied to a friend
(X) had a crush on a teacher Mr. Malek, my Econ teacher in high school. Half Spanish, half Arabic
(X) skipped school
( ) slept with a coworker
( ) seen someone die I am knocking on wood right now
( ) had a crush on one of your blogging friends
( ) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
(X) been on a plane
( ) thrown up in a bar
( ) purposely set a part of myself on fire
(X) eaten Sushi
( ) been snowboarding
( ) met someone in person from the blogosphere
( ) been hxc dancing at a show                                                       

( ) been in an abusive relationship
(X) taken painkillers Two words: wisdom teeth
(X) love someone or miss someone right now My whole family back in the states and in Austria
(X) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by
(X) made a snow angel
( ) had a tea party                                                     
                  

(X) flown a kite
(X) built a sand castle
(X) gone puddle jumping
(X) played dress up
(X) jumped into a pile of leaves
(X) gone sledding
( ) cheated while playing a game
(X) been lonely
(X) fallen asleep at work/school Who hasn´t ?????
( ) used a fake id
(X) watched the sun set You have to live in a cave to never watch the sunset.
(X) felt an earthquake When I farted
(X) touched a snake
(X) slept beneath the stars
(X) been tickled
( ) been robbed A friggin´ miracle since I have lived in Barcelona for about a year
(X) been misunderstood
(X) pet a reindeer/goat At the petting zoo
(X) won a contest
(X) run a red light
( ) been suspended from school
(X) been in a car accident
( ) had braces
(X) felt like an outcast
(X) eaten awhole pint of ice cream
in one night
(X) had deja vu
( ) danced in the moonlight
(X) hated the way you look
( ) witnessed a crime
( ) pole danced
(X) questioned your heart
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes
( ) squished barefoot through the mud
(X) been lost All the friggin´time here in Barcelona
(X) been to the opposite side of the country
(X) swam in the ocean
(X) felt like dying
(X) cried yourself to sleep
( ) played cops and robbers
(X) recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers Isn´t Crayola the best ?
(X) sung karaoke Gotta thank my parents for that
(X) paid for something with only coins
(X) done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) made prank phone calls Hahahahaha :)
( ) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) danced in the rain
(X) written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) been kissed under a mistletoe
(X) watched the sun set with someone you care about
(X) blown bubbles I chew bubble gum AND blow bubbles with soapy water
(X) made a bonfire
( ) crashed a party
(X) gone rollerskating Yeah, but rollerblades are the best

(X) had a wish come true Yeah, I am in Spain
( ) humped a monkey...ewwwww WTF?????
(x) worn pearls Do fake pearls count?
( ) jumped off a bridge Otherwise I wouldn´t be alive
(X) screamed penis in class In 5th grade. I used to think about it in college when the teacher was boring.
(x) ate dog/cat food    When my mom´s back was turned                                                
                   

( ) told a complete stranger you loved them
(X) kissed a mirror I know, I know, I was only a kid. Cut me some slack
(X) sang in the shower Yeah, but only when I know I am alone
(X) have a little black dress
    Yeah, back in the states                                                                                          

(X) had a dream that you married someone
(X) glued your hand to something Yeah, to my other hand cuz I was so bored
( ) gotyour tongue stuck to a pole
( ) kissed a fish
  Now why the hell would i do such a thing?                 
                                    
                                  

(X)worn the opposite sexes clothes                                                                                    

( ) been a cheerleader
( ) sat on a roof top
(X) screamed at the top of your lungs
( ) done a one-handed cartwheel...can't do a 2 hand cartwheel lol
( ) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(X) stayed up all night
(X) didn't take a shower for a week Yes, I am guilty 
                                                               

( ) pick and ate an apple right off the tree
(X) climbed a tree
( ) had a tree house We had a chicken house as kids
(X) are too scared to watch scary movies alone
(X) believe in ghosts-spirital

No comments: