Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 21, 2005

My weekend scoop..........

Hello Everyone,

Well I am leaving Spain by the end of the month. I am happy about that because for starters I just don´t have enough money to stay longer. My last day of work is Monday so I will have a whole week and a weekend for myself to enjoy Barcelona. Then I will be going to Austria for 2 weeks to see my family and relax.

Yesterday at work was a little fun. After the boss left we were laughing, making personal calls and watching movies and listening to music. The secretary that was supposed to be watching us was sleeping. I called my dad in the states.

Yesterday I spend my whole lunch break trying to send money from my bank account here in Spain to my account in the US so that I could pay my bills. This wasn´t my first trip either. The first 2 times I tried to do this I didn´t have my passport or I didn´t have the swift code. They charged me 22 Euros to transfer this money. Whatever. At least it´s sent now.

Today I spend a whole fucking hour in the post office trying to send all my books home. After I packed my box I had to get BACK in line and wait. The man in front was taking his time, slowly asking questions and slowly counting his money.

I have been here for almost a year now so I have accumulated so much stuff. Although I am gonna leave a lot behind, I am still gonna send a lot back. I am only allowed to bring one suitcase. I am sending all my books, magazines, jackets.......

Anyways, today the weather is nice. I am gonna go see a play tonight, "Real Women Have Curves". I saw the movie, which won an award. So I am hoping the play will be just as good, if not better.

Tommorow I should be going to Sitges, where they have the film festivals and where the beaches are supposed to be better.

Ciao.

No comments: