Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Last week here.................

Hello there my lovelies,

Yeah !!! Yesterday was my last day at work and now I am enjoying my last week here in Spain.

Yesterday at work I spent most of my time making personal calls. I talked to a friend in CA for about a good 2 hours. I also had nice conversations with my family in Austria. I talked to my aunt and grandma about their recent travels.

I didn´t do any work for my last day. I was supposed to find prospective investors. After my boss lied to us and treated us the way he did, did he really think that I was gonna work, especially when he was out of the office ALL day ? Well, of course I lied. I qualified some of the meanest people I and my coworkers have had to deal with in the past few months. So in a few weeks the sales people will have to deal with them. Not my problem anymore.

The grumpy Australian construction worker that told my coworker to write his name on the financial reports and shove them up his "motherfucking ass ?"  Well, he´ll be getting reports and a followup call in a few weeks. Although he was mean, I gotta hand it to him. He was creative.

The Swiss woodworker that screamed at me at the top of his lungs in Swiss German ? He´ll get another person to help him excercise his vocal chords. It´s too bad I won´t be around to witness reactions.

I am supposed to see my coworkers again this weekend to say goodbye to them. We have worked together for about 8 months. One of them is pregnant and I gave her a present. The other girl has been here in Spain for 9 years and has gone through everything I have gone through here. I will really miss them. All of us were foreigners working at the same place and going through the same stuff.

I have to start sending stuff home to California today. My room is a huge mess right now as I am sorting out stuff to pack, send home or leave behind.

In the next week, I will be sleeping, shopping taking the train, going out........................

I have spent a lot of time here, but I haven´t seen as much as I would have liked to.

 

 

No comments: