Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Graduation Anniversary !!!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Oh My Gosh, how could I forget ??????????? About a year ago I graduated from the university.

I can´t believe it. Before my graduation day, I never thought that I would see myself in cap and gown. Then before you know it, I graduated.

And now it has been a year. And the years will continue to pass me by. And I hope that I end up doing something useful with my life.

In your twenties you have an excuse to relax after college. Some of my friends are still living with their folks and working as waiters after college. Then as you get older you wonder where your life has gone.

I am still trying to figure out what I really want out of my life. I just hope that I don´t end up in the same position as I am now.

No comments: