Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, May 27, 2005

Saturday Six on Friday

1. Which of the following do you trust more:  a politician, a televangelist, a lawyer, a reporter, or a doctor?

A  Doctor. They are less inclined to lie to you because they are talking about your health.

2. What's the last song you liked enough thatyou actually took the time to look up the lyrics? Derrumbo, by David Bisbal

3. Which deceased relative would you most like to spend one more afternoon with? My grandfather because my mother told me funny stories about him and he died when I was only 5.

4. What is your preferred brand for:  a) toothpaste, b) soap, c) shampoo, d) laundry detergent 

No preference for any of the above accept for shampoo. I love Garnier Fructis products. 

 
5. What is your favorite poem? No offense to any poets, but I hate poetry


6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #25 from
Tara:  How did your parents select your first name? Were you named after a particular friend/relative/fictional character or did they just like the name?
I have no idea how my parents selected my first name. But I know for sure that I wasn´t named after anyone. But I am thankful that they didn´t give me a godawful name.

No comments: