Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The latest............

Hello,

Well, it is now absolutely certain that I can´t get residency papers here in Spain. If I want to apply for a visa, I will have to go back home.

So, that means that all the days I took off of work, stressed out about this and ran around the city was for nothing. But I learned something.

1.) Always register at the US embassy and know exactly where it is.

Had I done this, I might have been able to get legal papers and travel through the EU legally. Now I have to go home. However, I don´t feel stupid because I really had no idea about the laws when I got here even though I thought I did my research.

But it´s all good because I want to go home anyways. I am happy with the way things turned out, even though the outcome wasn´t what I expected.

On another note, I will be going to Andorra on Saturday, and I will definitely be taking pictures. I went in January to go skiing and I had a blast. Now I will be ablw to go and see the mountains and valleys without snow. Oh I can´t wait.

Anyways, gotta go.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All you had to do was go to a border for example france or another neighboring country for a day and get the stamp and you are good for another 6 months.. and so forth.. it's the easy way sort of around having to get a visa.. :) Mel