Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Andorra

Hello Everyone,

I just got back from Andorra today. I love it there. The first thing that I did when I got there was go straight to the perfume shops and buy the perfumes I have been drooling over since Christmas.

I bought Pink by Lacoste and Curious by Britney Spears. Now I really didn´t think that Britney Spears could make up a good perfume, but I have to say that she really pulled it off. Smells really good.

Then I went to other stores. I bought tea, chocolates, incense, makeup, Andorran souvenirs, shampoo............... No regrets. It was so nice to go shopping and have the beautiful view of the Pyranees mountains. I have 2 words: Tax free. But of course you can´t just buy everything you want because the officers at the borders do check. They pulled our bus over and did a random check on us.

I also took lots of pictures and walked around as much as I could. So beautiful.

The official language there is Catalan, but the people in the stores also speak Spanish and French.  No English I think.

I really wish I were rich so that I could go there again and blow all my money in the shops and drive a nice car around. Not to mention the nice spas they have there. Andorra is a haven for millionaires and I saw a lot of nice cars around. I also forgot to mention that there are a lot of hot guys there too. Wow. Hot guys in nice cars. That´s a rare sight here in Barcelona.

Anyways, thats all for now. On another note I am happy that I don´t have to work on Monday. I think that I might go to the beach and try to get a tan.

Ciao.

 

No comments: