Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Out Sick

Hello All,

Today I called in sick to work today because I am sick. I have a headache and a sore throat. Yuck. I took some medicine but I have no desire to eat. But I have to teach a new student and I also have Spanish class tonite so I can´t stay in bed all day. I just can´t afford to lose any more money.

I rested half the day and now I am up trying to get a better job. My roommate has someone over and I have no desire to hear their screams of passions. For Christ´s sakes. Normally I am never home during the afternoons because I am at work. But of ALL afternoons he chooses THIS one when I am sick to get lucky. So yeah, here I am in an internet cafe.

I am also planning to visit Salvador Dali´s house in Cadaques this weekend. I need to get out of the city alone and take some pictures. I don´t have enough money to go to another country so a bus ride to a little village will have to suffice. I still need to find the bus stop.

Anyways, better go. Ciao.

No comments: