Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Wierd things I forgot about

Hello,

Did you know that there is a bird called a  "tit" ?  Yeah, well there is. In fact there are lots of tits here in Barcelona. You can look at big tits, little tits, and colored tits. I have my favorite: The bearded tit. I like to watch birds sometimes. I can´t imagine telling someone that I am looking at the bearded tits in the trees. I am waiting for that moment.

My coworker talked to a guy on the phone named Mr. Kock, from Germany. " Excuse me, I´d like to speak to Mr. Kock please. Oh, he´s been in and out all day ? Well, when will he be back in? " 

Did you know that there is a new law here in Spain ? Well, it is now mandatory for husbands to do at least 40% of the housework.  I shit you not. If a man doesn't do at least 40% of the housework, when the woman files for divorce then the man is punished by taking time away from him with his children. I do believe that men should share the household chores, but this law is absolutely absurd. I mean c´mon now. You can´t really regulate people´s marraiges. What is the woman supposed to do ? Run around the house with a clipboard? Get the sheets notarized?

Anyways, enough for today. Enjoy the week y´all. Ciao.

 

No comments: