Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rude, Crude, and Obnoxious Part II (Not safe for little kids or overprotective grandmas)



Hello There My Little French Hens,


So why did the penis cross the road ? Click and have a listen to find out.

And remember, next time you feel like being violent, don't fight people, have sex with them !

My poor friend Ashleigh, she's had to deal with me quoting parts of this song. A couple of weeks ago I met up with her in a restaurant. I went up to her table in plain view of the other tables, and quoted a couple of lines while rocking back and forth. Yet she still loves me. And for that I am forever grateful.

Okay, that is all for now.

Besitos !

P.S: And yes Paul Nichols, I frequently do lie awake at night and come up with stuff to post for your sick and twisted entertainment. And it is my pleasure. You're welcome and have a nice day :)

7 comments:

Charmaine said...

That man is just vulgar. Ha ha.

mac said...

Funny guy :-)

SweetAngelAsh17 said...

I haven't watched this video since Eric. Still makes me laugh a ton!

Paul Nichols said...

OK. I posted on my hats blog a little while ago.

http://peoplewhowearhats.blogspot.com

Thanks for reminding me.

G.G. said...

That new pic of you is just *GORGEOUS*! You are so beautiful, and witty. Simply the best.

Big Mark 243 said...

Way cool and funny too!

deine Mutti said...

Aber aber, meine kleine Tochter, so was!

Dein Post ist auch nicht sicher fuer Deine Mutter, lol. Zu dumm, ich kann ja deinen Computer ja nicht mit Seife auswaschen....

Und Deine Oma wuerde rot wie eine Tomate sein - ach ja, das bin ja ich, im Spiegel...

Aber lustig war's doch, bitte nicht weitersagen, lol.

bussi!