Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Another Day at da Red Lobsta..........

Hello Everyone :)

After I woke up, I went for a little swim. Not for a while, but enough to make my heart beat a little faster. I should swim more. I gotta get rid of some of the junk in da trunk, if ya know what I mean ;)

I also had to work. I was busy for a good 2 hours before things were slow again. I had this one table that had so many requests and ran me around like their little pet monkey. Thank GOD they weren't rude and PRAISE JESUS that they tipped adequately because the bill was 113 bucks. I also got a family of 7 Mexican people that took up 2 of my booths. I wouldn't have cared so much if they sat at one table, but they just had to be sat at 2 tables. I could have had another table and been making money on it. They took forever to eat and left me a piss poor tip of 5 bucks on 120 bucks. The highlight of this whole experience was that they let their cute little girl run around while I was carrying a heavy tray of hot coffee and other drinks. I sternly asked them to move her. C'mon now people !! You wouldn't encourage your children to play in the street or experiment with crack. So don't encourage your little spawn to walk around the waitress carrying a shitload of drinks and hot coffee.

Yeah, I was pissed, but they were nice to me so I know that they didn't mean to jack me out of my pay. If my guests treat me like a decent human being, I will give them good service no matter what.

Another fun part of working at a "family oriented" establishment like Red Lobster is that children love to scream. This little brat at a table next to my section was screaming so loud today.  I swear, God has his ways of making me NEVER want to breed.

Ooooh.... and how could I forget ???? This family of black people were sat in the back and were saying that we're racist because they were seated in the back. Luckily the waitress overheard them and said..." Um, no..... We do not do that here." C'mon now. They wanted to be seated ASAP, and there was space in the back. It's that simple. Plus there were a lof of black customers eating in the front dining room.

I have only 3 more months till I am supposed to go to Europe. I want to put in my 2 weeks notice SOOOO BAD. I've made a lot of friends and learned a lot but this is obviously what I am cut out to do. Red Lobsta is not my destiny and I think that it is time to move on.

No comments: