Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

The latest happenings........

Hello my lovelies.............

The weather may be sunny, but its cold again. Me no likey. I miss the heat. Thankfully, I didn't have to work on Sunday. It was nice because I just slept, chilled and went shopping. I bought a cheapie but nice stereo and a vacuum. I had to because if I have to borrow a vaccum, it only gets done like twice a semester. Thats so gross. I just enjoyed the day. It was beautiful outside and I was just living in the moment, which I rarely ever do.

But, I did work on Saturday night starting on the early shift for a change. Most of my tables were nice. At one of my tables was this overweight woman and her son. I have served them before. She is the type that's always on a diet. But the kicker was her overweight son. He asked me for a diet coke with a lemon in it. What kinda kid does that?? A kid trained by well by his dieting momma ! He also ordered a salad with the blue cheese dressing "on the side". For his meal he ordered fried chicken and French Fries. Doesn't that defeat the purpose??

Oh........... How could I forget about my other table? This woman must've been about at least 50 years old. She had her blond, dried-out frizzy hair teased into this pile over her head, heavy make-up and managed to squeeze into a tight dress with her saggy boobs spilling out. For the LOVE OF GOD !!! People, please ! Thankfully she was nice to me. I hope her "get-up" made her feel 20 again.

Today while I was walking on campus, some cop recognized me. It turns out that I served him and his friends before. (He was a cutie, especially in that uniform) They were so nice to me and tipped me well, and was nice talking to him again.

What else?? ....... I have so much homework and studying to do over the Spring Break. Gaaawd !!! Not looking foward to that. I also have to get my wisdom teeth pulled next Monday. I am gonna look like a chipmunk on crack. This is gonna be the worst Spring Break.

Actually, no. LAST year was the worst Spring Break I have ever had. But I'll get into that later..............

 

No comments: