Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Friday, March 5, 2004

I Feel A Little Better

Hello Everyone,

Well, a lot has happened since I last updated. The Red Lobster Regional Supervisor called me back, and told him about how I felt that I was treated unfairly. He told me that he would take a few days to do some inquiring. I don't know how this is gonna turn out. My boss doesn't know that I made a phone call to the man above him, and I hope that he doesn't find out and start trying to get back at me. He might pull some shit and start slowly scheduling me less. God only knows what he could pull. But I am glad that I at least stood up for myself.

I also took my global marketing exam, and I really studied a lot and I think that I missed a couple of questions. I hope that I got a good grade. I also have a Spanish exam next week as well as a short Spanish paper.

Remember how I was stressing out really bad about my Spanish 102B class? I feel a lot better about that because I went and spoke to the teacher. He told me that if i do all of my work, and in everything and come to every class, I will be guaranteed a C-, which is a passing grade that will allow me to graduate. Of course I am gonna try for a good grade, but my hopes aren't too high. This teacher is hard.

What else ? I skipped my bellydance lessons this week, since I have been feeling depressed lately. THAT was stupid of me to do, since staying home didn't make me feel any better. I am gonna get back on track next week.

I know, not really anything exciting or amusing to talk about today. But, bear in mind that I do have to work at da Red Lobsta this weekend. You can bet I'll come up with something.

Hasta Luego :)

No comments: