Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I have Senioritis and the semester is NEVER gonna end

Hello everyone,

I am feeling so anxious right now. I have a midterm tommorow, a Spanish paper due on Thurs as well. I also have a midterm next week in my Spanish class from hell. After spring break I also have loads of research and work to do. Dragging myself to class everyday is painful enough and I am tired of sitting through long class periods. I don't care anymore ! Just get me out of here ! For the love of God !

I decided to give the billiards a call one last time to see if they want me to come in and be a cocktail waitress, and the lady there said that she'd call me and "let me know." I am not a mind reader, but I KNOW that she's not gonna call me back. I wish that she woulda told me "no" instead and been more honest about it.

However, my International Marketing professor recommended me to another professor to work on a research project. Basically, I would be surveying business travelers. To add a little incentive, they would each receive 10 bucks for completing the survey. I would also be getting paid for this. This is a wonderful opportunity for me and I could put it on my resume as well as gain more interpersonal skills. I hope that I get the position.

What else?? Oh yeah, I went swimming yesterday night and I felt better after. There were some ghetto people being loud and swearing a little. And get this, they had little kids with them. Why do people like this breed???  But luckily I was at the other pool so I didn't have to be next to them. I thought that I only had to deal with people like that at my job. Looks like I live next to people like that. How sad.

Well folks, thats all for today.

 

No comments: