Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 29, 2004

They Took my Wisdom from me !!!!

Hello Everyone,

Well, I finally did it !! I got my wisdom teeth removed !!! I was given shots to numb the pain but I was awake the whole time.I was sweating like a pig while they were drilling and yanking my teeth out. Now I am at home with gauze in my mouth, and I am sooo swollen. My cheeks are puffy, and it is a chore just to drink water. I spill it all over myself cuz I can't feel a damn thing !! I wonder how the hell I am gonna feed myself. I got a prescription for Vicodin, so I am gonna have to take that soon. I can't wait until everything is back to normal again. What a way to kick off Spring Break, right?

I also worked yesterday and it was nice. Not busy and very laid back. Someone brought in the Hershey's chocolate turtles, so I had a bunch of those with some ice cream. I always try to sneak ice cream while my managers are on the floor. I also got to bullshit a little with my coworkers. Thats always fun when its slow. People were also nice to me which is a shock for me on a Sunday. I did however have a table of your typical ghetto thuggish teenagers, and of course they ordered expensive meals and left me 3 bucks on $78. BUT, they behaved and never complained, so I wasn't even mad.

Whats so frustrating about today is that I also have to turn in some groupwork today. Not only am I in pain, but I algo have to do homework. AAAARRRGGGG.

No comments: