Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 15, 2004

OMG, I feel like such an idiot

Hello my lovelies,

Remember a couple of entries back how I told you about the cute contractor that I flirted with and whom invited me over? OMG, it turns out that he has children and is living with a woman. WTF?? Why in hell did he flirt with me and invite me over when he has a FAMILY and lives a few meters away from me??????? How could I not have known? I am soooo glad that I never went over. I also feel soooooo stupid that I ever even talked to him. I am NOT a homewrecker. Thank GOD I am moving a a couple of months. THANK GOD. This experience makes me not want to talk another guy EVER.

But other than that, my day wasn't that bad. In fact, I ran into my old BUS 189 Professor whom I took over the winter. He was the nicest teacher I have ever had and I learned a lot from him. I also went to my bellydance class and my old dance teacher was there. I like her a lot and it was nice to see her again.

One of my neighbors has a cute dog named Peaches that I got to play with. I am such a dog lover and it was nice to pet her, cuz she was lovin' it.

I also spent a lot of time studying for my marketing exam on Wed. I was in the library for a while. I am glad that I finally got my ass out of the house and into the library to study.

Well, thats all for now. Bye :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a brief note to say I enjoyed reading your journal today. The glimpse it provides into the everyday life of a student/wait person is very interesting. Enjoy Europe.

"Swifty"

Anonymous said...

Dear Swiftygood,

Thank you for the note. I am glad that you enjoyed my journal entries.