Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, March 7, 2004

I am such a procrastinator

Hello my lovelies....................

I paid a little visit to Victorias secret and bought the new bra that was advertised on TV. It costs $40, but it was totally worth it. It is very supportive and comfortable. And Lord knows I need all the support I can get. While I was in the dressing room some little girl was trying to get into my dressing room. My foot was on the door to prevent her from entering, and she was complaining to her mommy that I was in it. It was funny listening to the mommy threaten her hellspawn to put her back in the stroller. Like the kid isn't gonna escape. Sometimes I have to wonder.........

It's Victoria's Secret. Why the hell do parents have to bring in their brats ? Maybe as a friendly reminder for the rest of the patrons to use birth control ? Plus, there was a group of immature preteens playing with the thong panties. I have to admit, that was kinda funny.

I also had to work today, and it was very slow. But I had no problems with management today so I was happy about that. I also applied at a bar/billiards place as a cocktail waitress. I have an interview on Tuesday night and I really hope that I get the job. I normally wouldn't work at a bar, but I don't know what else to do right now. I need money bad, and this doesn't seem to interfere with my hours at da Red Lobsta. I know my parents would object, but there really aren't any better solutions right now.

I also have a lot of homework but I am managing to put it all off until the last minute. I guess its because I am soooooo tired of school that I almost don't care anymore.

Well, thats all for now.

No comments: