Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

The Pain Just Won't Go Away !!!

Hello Everyone,

Guess what ???? It's time for me to bitch again !! I am still in pain and my cheeks are fatter than yesterday. It still hurts to eat and I am hungry from a lack of food. I am ready to devour a nice fattening meal. I was told that things should get better after the third day. Grrrrrrrr.........

What else?? I really haven't done anything productive this week. Sure, I did a little homework, but not enough. I have to go and study tonite with a classmate. I loathe the fact that I have to go back to school next week and take 2 exams. I was kinda enjoying the time I had where I was vegging in front of the TV. Unfortunately my precious spring break time is flying by. By the time next week rolls around, I should be stressing out about my exams and projects.

Today I also got to see my parents and catch up a little since its been a while since we've talked. It was nice to sit and catch up with them, cuz I love my parents. However on the other hand I think its kinda funny because I think that I am pretty straight-laced, but my step dad thinks that I am getting into trouble in college. He's afraid that I might be hanging with the wrong crowd or getting into drugs or alcohol. He's also worried that when I go to Spain that I'll run into an Islamic fundamentalist group. I really hope that he is joking. My mom is worried that I am gonna come back pregnant when I go to Spain.  Yeah, I am sure that Spanish men are hot, but c'mon now. I think that I am smart enough not to get pregnant.Where the HELL do my parents some up with these ideas? Do they not trust me? Perhaps they think I am a fucking idiot. I mean, I have put myself through college without ever getting drunk, never trying drugs and never even having sex. I have worked and taken out loans to pay for school. I have been able to maintain a GPA of a 3.1. I know its not a 4.0, but its still good. Though my parents tell me they are proud of me for making it this far, they STILL think that I am gonna majorly fuck up somehow. It's kinda sad that they feel this way about me. They don't seem to trust me that I am going to make the right decisions. I will probably make some mistakes down the road, but I think I am smart enough to make it in the real world.  Trust me, I may not win the Best Child Of the Year Award, but my parents could do A LOT worse than me.

Ahhh, the joys of venting...............

No comments: