Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 2, 2004

I Do Not Feel Good Right Now

Hello Everyone,

I know, I have not been positive lately. I am kinda stressed today. I had my bellydance performance today and it went well. They had a lot of good dancers there.

But, I am kinda nostalgic, and I liked last years show a whole lot better. Last year I got more time to hang out and talk with the other performers. This time everyone was in a rush. I am happy that 2 of my classmates came to watch.

I really miss performing in front of others. Last year, I was performing at an Indian Restaurant. Even though I did it for free, I loved it. I am sad because this is my last performance for a LONG time. Dancing makes me feel so much better, and I don't care what other people think while I dance.

I am also sad because I am really struggling in my Spanish 102B class which is all taught in Spanish. I am gonna talk to the teacher on Thursday. He would still be difficult, even if I were fluent in Spanish. It just makes me want to cry, because I just don't know how the hell I am gonna get through this.

I know, I only have about three more months of school and working at Red Lobster, but I am just soooooo sick of it all, and it is so hard to motivate myself. I am slowly getting depressed. I don't go out anymore and I really don't talk to anyone.

Some days I feel good, and other days I just feel like shit. Today is just one of those days where I wanna curl up in a ball and sleep for a while. I really hope that this doesn't last long.

Well, hopefully I'll be more pleasant next time.

No comments: