Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

OUCH !!!

Hello Everyone,

After I finished my last journal entry yesterday, the numbing medication wore off and I was in sooooo much pain. I was bawling like a baby on the couch. The Vicodin wasn't much of a help either. Yes, it helped take away some of the pain. NOT all of it though. It also made me nauseous. Some people told me that Vicodin makes them feel good and floaty. Well, that was what I was hoping for, but it didn't turn out that way for me.

I felt better when I woke up this morning, but my cheeks are more swollen than yesterday. I feel like a squirrel storing nuts for the winter. Plus, I can feel the 4 gaps in my mouth where they yanked out my wisdom teeth. I am really hungry because I didn't eat a lot yesterday. It was so painful to even eat mushy soup. Plus, I am just not in the mood for food. I can't wait to feel better soon.

I also still have to e-mail my part of the marketing assignment to my group members. The deadline was yesterday, but I was in too much pain to think like a normal, competent person. I hate this project. I also have a lot readings and studying for my other classes to do. Grrrrrr.

I can't wait for school to be over. Gaawwwd. I am so sick of homework and classes. Only 2 more months till I move onto the next chapter of my life: Life after college in the real world.

Okay, I am done bitching and moaning for now. Hopefully I'll be writing about nicer things the next time I post.

 

No comments: