Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, March 1, 2004

Keepin' Myself Busy

Hello My lovelies..........

Thank God I didn't have to work yesterday (Sunday). But I did work on Saturday, and I thought that my boss wasn't gonna write me up after all. WROOOONG. He decided that he was gonna be a compassionate asshole and wait to give me the writeup AFTER my shift the next day.

I shouldn't have been written up AT ALL. All I did was charge the customer for some damn fondue sauce, because I was TOLD TO RING IT UP. Then because the customer called 1-800-LOBSTER to complain that they got charged, I get written up. My manager should dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT.  I don't wanna create a scene, but I am trying to talk to the regional supervisior. I left him my voice mail, but of course he didn't reply. A coincidence?? I think not.

Today I went to an oral surgeon and made an appointment to get my wisdom teeth pulled. I feel relieved because I have been trying to get this done for the past year. I also skipped my bellydance class to study at the library. I don't like to skip bellydance, but I really had a lot of studying to do, which I put off all weekend. 

What else.......... I also have my bellydance performance tommorow. I was gonna do the double veil, but I changed the routine so I will end up performing with the finger cymbals with a routine half as long. This will be one of my last performances for a while, so I am kinda sad about that.

Well, I am gonna gonna go and watch the last episode of Average Joe Hawaii !!! Supposedly Larissa has a secret............

Bye for now................

No comments: