Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Uuhhhhh !

Hello everyone.........................

Tonite was great in many ways. Almost all of my customers were nice and tipped me fat. I even had some friends pay me a visit. I made over a hundred dollars tonite, and I didn't really even break a sweat. I can't complain about that.

So why am I so pissed? My boss is anal.

Today before I started my shift, he decided to tell me that someone from the corporate office complained about me because they had a poor dining experience. Basically, they didn't have enough cheese sauce for the fondue and at the time I was told I had to charge them 5 bucks extra for it, and they didn't wanna pay the $5 charge. Plus when I was trying to ring it up, I couldn't find the button to ring it up. While this was going on, I remember asking this manager to help me and he told me to ask someone else because he was busy, and no one else could help me. I was doing everything in my power at the time to help the customers.

I explained this to him, but he still insisted that I need to "take ownership" of this issue, which was his way of telling me that I need to admit that this was ALL my fault. He's the one that was too busy to help me at the time. He coulda just helped me and this woulda never happened.I can't believe that he was actually  gonna write me up over this. ALL over fondue sauce. C'mon now..... its not like I cussed at the customers. Everything else was fine. Their food came out on time and I was very nice to them. I came SOOOO close to taking off my apron and walking out the door. I am amazed that I was able to make so much money tonite, because I started my shift in a bad mood.

Okay, I feel better now. Sigh........

No comments: