Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Madness to be Continued.................

Hello my lovelies..............

I usually work the lunch shift at da Red Lobsta on Sunday, but today I get to work the night shift. Sundays in general are bad because we get to serve the churchfolk as well as other asshats that can't tip. But Sunday nights are especially bad. Its just that I am sooooo desperate for money that I can't afford not to make any money today. You can be sure that I'll have something to write about next time.

What else? I watched Frida last night with Salma Hayek. It was a beautiful movie, even though she led a really hard life. I also watched Intolerable Cruelty. Catherine Zeta Jones is soooooo beautiful !

I am also happy that I got off my lazy ass today to work on my Spanish paper. I wrote it in English. Now I just need to translate it into Spanish. I still have a lot of homework to do. Ayyy !

Well, thats all for now.

No comments: