Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Monday, February 2, 2004

What a Nice Monday Evening

Hello everyone,

I just got back from a wonderful birthday party for Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim, my teacher in Tae Kwon Do. I haven't seen her in a long time and it was nice to see her again. I also got to see my family and eat some good food.

I also got do do my bellydancing routine with the double veils and she loved it. I got a standing ovation. While I was performing, my dress got tangled in some of the balloon strings and I almost tripped. Luckily someone pulled the balloons away from me, and I finished the performance like nothing happened. Overall, it was a nice night.

I didn't have any school today, but I still had to study. I lost a sheet for my Spanish homework so I have to get another copy. I'm pissed about that.

Unfortunately, I have a bad case of Senioritis. I almost don't care what grades I get as long as I pass and graduate. I am just not into the school spirit like I used to be. In my freshman year, I was so excited to be a college student. I would immediately go to the library after class to study.

Don't get me wrong. I am not going to let myself get bad grades if I can help it. I will put in effort and go to class every day. I just don't really have the drive anymore.

Well, I better do some last-minute homework. (haha, NOT)

 

No comments: